Well, we finished our first week at the MTC! It was intense but a great experience. At first I didn't think I could do it, but by the end of the week I was starting to have more confidence. We were all really pushed to learn the discussions and to present lessons to "investigators." I think it was easier than I thought it would be. We just loved our young returned missionary teachers and the other couples at the MTC. We felt like we had been friends forever. Such good people! And they were all on basically the same level as we were. I just wish I could hear about the experiences they are going to have.
Here we are under the map at the MTC.
This is our district with our cute little teacher, Sister Reese, in the middle. From left to right are the Bairds who are going to Fiji, the Brintons who are going to Guatemala, Sister Reese, the Hardings, and the Mitchells who are going to the Hopi Indian Reservation in Arizona.


No comments:
Post a Comment