We actually got our family together for a picture before we left. This includes everyone but Jeff, Kathryn and Vivi Glenn who are living in Atlanta and Tim Glenn who is serving in the Canada Montreal Mission. Too bad the sun was in our eyes!
Aw! I LOVE it! So excited that you finally have a blog up and running (: Thanks to Angie, right? I feel so proud of you and Jay and I never thought this could be, but I could see the light of the Spirit brighter in your eyes than ever before. I love you both!
2 comments:
Aw! I LOVE it! So excited that you finally have a blog up and running (:
Thanks to Angie, right?
I feel so proud of you and Jay and I never thought this could be, but I could see the light of the Spirit brighter in your eyes than ever before. I love you both!
I agree with Rachel. :)
Post a Comment